Free BEE Tools
Online BEE Champions Course 26-27 January 2021
TRANSCEND BEE TRAINING
“EMBARK ON YOUR BEE JOURNEY TO…UNDERSTANDING BEE, PLANNING BEE AND IMPLEMENTING BEE DURING AND AFTER COVID-19″
Cost per delegate: R8 500.00 (excl. VAT)
Location: Online (Details and resources will be provided to delegates)
The BEE Champions course aims to equip you to answer these questions and to equip you with an understanding of the various BEE scorecard pillars so that you can implement the changes within your organisation and adapt your current BEE Plan.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF
You want to know what qualifies and what doesn’t on your BEE Scorecard and what documentation is needed in order to be prepared for verification.
You want to improve your organisation’s BEE scorecard level with the knowledge and skills to do so in a way that is sustainable and long-term.
You’re responsible for BEE in your organisation and you are looking to expand your understanding of how the Revised Codes will affect you, i.e.
- MDs, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs
- Human Resource Professionals
- Preferential Procurement Professionals
- Any individual who has been appointed as the BEE Champion to take care of the BEE scorecard
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
This interactive course is broken down to allow for adequate time in the rich course material as well as provide space for class engagement to drive the true value of the course by making the learnings applicable in each of the delegates context as they engage.
- Day 1 – INTRODUCTION TO BEE & ENTERPRISE AND SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT
- Day 2 – HUMAN CAPITAL
THE COURSE CONTENT
- Implementing BEE post Covid-19 lockdown
- Question and answer session based on frequently asked questions around implementing BEE post Covid-19;
- The most recent gazetted changes to the BEE codes effective 1 December 2019, including changes to Skills Development, Procurement, Enterprise Development and important clarification on definitions such as “absorption”;
- Clarification on YES4Youth implementation, successfully implementing the YES4Youth programme and possible challenges;
- A technical understanding of each of the pillars of the BEE scorecard;
- Best practice on each of the pillars taking in to consideration the context of Covid-19;
- Enterprise Development, Supplier Development, and Preferential Procurement best practice;
- Management Control – Employment Equity within the context of BEE;
- Skills Development
- definitions of disabled individuals; and
- how to maximize the human capital pillar of the scorecard.
- Ownership – high-level review of the Ownership scorecard;
- Building the capacity to update the company’s BEE position on an on-going basis; and
- Developing and implementing an organisation’s BEE strategy in a way that makes business sense.
If you require additional information, please contact us.