Free BEE Tools
Mining Charter III – Morning Session – 3 March 2020
Do you understand how the new Mining Charter III could affect your business as a supplier to the mining industry?
Are you a mining supplier looking for more contracts, tenders and clients?
With a good understanding of Mining Charter III (3) definitions, interpretations and inclusive procurement targets, you can position your company in a positive position to drive growth. And mitigate the risks of losing business from mining companies. We have developed a strong Mining Charter III competence by working closely with some of the largest mining companies to understand and interpret the Mining Charter III legislation.
Join our morning session to get equipped:
The following topics will be covered:
- Various interpretations and stances by Mining companies
- What are the trends in the industry and what’s on the agenda at the did we learn
- from the Mining Indaba Integrating the Mining Charter III supplier requirements with your BEE strategy
- Date: Tuesday, 3 March 2020
- Time: 08h30 to 11h30
- Location: Transcend Offices
- Cost: R1 250.00 (ex vat)
More information to consider:
In order to remain competitive, and perhaps safeguard their current contracts with Mining companies, suppliers to the mining industry are would be expected to have a robust understanding of Mining Charter III. The Mining Charter III places ‘strict’ requirements on suppliers to the Mining industry which may result in suppliers having to revisit their BEE strategies and develop a 3-5-year transformation plan.
It is important for you to have a better understanding of;
- Mining Charter III
- Inclusive procurement scorecard of Mining companies
- BEE compliant companies to the Mining industry
- Local content calculations and interpretations
- What’s the latest from the Mining Indaba
With over a decade of experience in assisting mines and mining suppliers in getting transformation right, we can help you understand how to maximize the return on your BEE.