Secure Ownership Points Through BEE Sale of Assets
About BEE Sale of Assets
Why a Sale of Assets?
A Sale of Assets allows you to improve your BEE Ownership by selling a commercial property (sale and leaseback), a business division or a subsidiary to a qualified Black investor. This may also be facilitated through the dti’s Black Industrialists Program (BIP) – a major creator of Black-owned and operated businesses that are at least 51% Black-owned.
Make a lasting impact on transformation
Transcend Capital’s approach to a Sale of Assets is a currency for change in South Africa – allowing you to improve your business and make a lasting, genuine impact on transformation.
We structure Sale of Asset transactions to ensure ongoing BEE compliance through mutually beneficial partnerships.
We go beyond the deal and focus on the people involved to build lasting meaningful relationships between you and the qualified Black investors. Together, we can all play a positive part in South Africa’s future.
Our Sale of Assets Experience
We have helped a number of multinational and large South African companies attain BEE ownership credit through sale and leaseback transactions with well-established and qualified Black and Black Women property investors from our comprehensive database.
We understand how to structure a deal that works for both parties. This results in you getting the optimal BEE credit in a sustainable manner. Robust legal documents ensure that you have certainty of tenure as a long-term lessee while securing BEE points.
We have worked with the major banks and have experience in financing transactions so you can get the best price, rental yield and escalation while maximising your BEE ownership.
This means that your business can thrive in South Africa while having a positive transformation impact.
IMPROVE YOUR BEE OWNERSHIP BY SELLING ASSETS TO QUALIFIED BLACK INVESTORS – You can sell a commercial property (sale and leaseback), a division or a subsidiary
How we can assist you to implement a Sale of Assets
1. Feasibility & Structuring
- We build a solid business case for the sale
- We help you evaluate and select the appropriate asset to sell
- We compare other BEE Ownership options
- We structure the optimal transaction for you
2. Identifying Qualified Investors
- Using our extensive network and database of qualified Black investors we identify suitable Black investors
- We help you evaluate shortlisted investors and arrange introductions
- We assist you in the selection of a preferred investor
- We advise on initial negotiations, drafting of term sheets and briefing of attorneys
3. Negotiating to Completion
- We negotiate and implement the transaction to benefit both parties
- We draft robust legal documents that protect your rights (for instance through specialised leases)
- We project manage the transaction to completion
- We liaise with verification agents to ensure you receive your BEE points
- We build lasting meaningful relationships between you and the BEE investor
Transcend Capital has implemented over 150 BEE transactions since 2006 – finding bespoke sustainable BEE ownership solutions for our clients
Speak to us about your Sale of Assets today
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: +27 11 442 2433
Alternatively, complete the form below and we will contact you: