Free BEE Tools
Transcend Capital is a boutique corporate finance firm focusing on BEE transaction advisory. We have trusted relationships with businesses and Black investors, both operational and institutional. With turnkey implementation solutions, we manage your project from feasibility analysis, through implementation, to post-transaction support.
Transcend has implemented over 150 transactions over 12 years – finding optimal sustainable bespoke BEE Ownership solutions for our clients.
- We structure sustainable transactions that are optimised across multiple facets, beyond just BEE
- We implement your entire BEE transaction, managing the project from initial design to conclusion
- We continue to support you post implementation
- We innovate – making us thought leaders and enabling us to meet your needs in the best way
- We identify strategic Black partners and can assist you through the selection and negotiation process, helping build a successful partnership
- We partner with leading law firms, advisors, and BEE verification agencies to ensure success
New from Transcend Capital
Financial, legal and BEE Ownership solutions for small and mid-sized businesses dealing with the coronavirus crisis.
As a business owner you must be concerned about how best to respond to the economic fall-out from the COVID-19 pandemic. The decisions you take now in the midst of this crisis, can and will have a lasting impact on your business’ sustainability.
Ownership remains one of the more challenging pillars on the BEE scorecard, particularly for multinational companies. Employee Share Ownership Plans (ESOPs) are a tried and tested approach to successfully achieve BEE Ownership recognition, and at the same...read more
The Employment Equity Amendment Bill was approved for submission to Parliament at the Statement on the Cabinet Meeting held on Wednesday, 12 February 2020 at Parliament, Tuynhuys in Cape Town. The Commissioner of Employment Equity (CEE) released the bill...read more
Over the last 13 years, Transcend has helped nearly 200 South African corporates and multinationals address BEE Ownership. While the most common approach to BEE Ownership has been share ownership by Black investors, an increasing number of businesses are...read more