Free BEE Tools
Transcend Capital is a boutique corporate finance firm focusing on BEE transaction advisory. We have trusted relationships with businesses and Black investors, both operational and institutional. With turnkey implementation solutions, we manage your project from feasibility analysis, through implementation, to post-transaction support.
Transcend has implemented over 150 transactions over 12 years – finding optimal sustainable bespoke BEE Ownership solutions for our clients.
- We structure sustainable transactions that are optimised across multiple facets, beyond just BEE
- We implement your entire BEE transaction, managing the project from initial design to conclusion
- We continue to support you post implementation
- We innovate – making us thought leaders and enabling us to meet your needs in the best way
- We identify strategic Black partners and can assist you through the selection and negotiation process, helping build a successful partnership
- We partner with leading law firms, advisors, and BEE verification agencies to ensure success
The department of Trade and Industry (DTI) released the new draft codes on 31 May 2019 with the 1st of December 2019 being the effective date of the codes. Sector charter councils were instructed to follow suit and hence the draft release of the Tourism...read more
SIGNIFICANT CHANGES TO THE BEE CODES GAZETTED 31 MAY 2019 – WHAT IS THE IMPACT ON YOUR BEE SCORECARD?
On 31 May 2019, the dti released gazetted changes to the BEE codes, a new version of the Preferential Procurement, Enterprise and Supplier Development element, Skills Development Element, General Principles, as well as updates on interpretations and...read more
The Mining Charter was gazetted on 27 September 2018 by Mineral Resources Minister, Gwede Mantashe. We are hoping this brings a level of certainty to the mining industry, and that it places mines in a position to start investing. This should give a...read more