Free BEE Tools
Pre-Audit and Verification Support
As the Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) Champion of your organisation, are you ready to manage and navigate the data collection process required for your upcoming BEE audit?
We will assist with all supporting documents under the various scorecard pillars and a consultant will be appointed to hold your hand throughout the audit preparation stage ensuring that:
- The correct data is collated, compiled and submitted to the verification agency
- Supporting documentation is in place and clearly outlined and
- We’ll guarantee a smooth audit process.
What You Can Expect
- Meetings with BEE champions
- Establish a timeline for the audit
- Liaising with the verification agencies
- Current state modelling and preliminary scorecard drafting
- Effective risk management within your audit
- Industry interpretation of the new requirements in the Revised BEE Codes of Good Practice (RCoGP)
- Datasheet capturing and submission to verification agency for sampling
- An audit file all supporting documents
- Assistance in calculating TMPS
- On-site verification support on audit day
- Scorecard comparison: we assess the preliminary scorecard from the verification agency and your preliminary scorecard to ensure that the desired BEE level is achieved
- We resolve discrepancies between the verification agent scorecard and the Transcend preliminary scorecard (if relevant)
Our services offer you relief to the administrative burden associated with the verification process and our dedicated team boast a comprehensive understanding of the requirements. You will know that claims for all elements of your scorecard can be substantiated and adequately supported in order to achieve the desired BEE recognition level.
BEE Scorecard Software
Our BEE web-based scorecard software provides a premium experience in every way. The system allows you to calculate your current state scorecard as the foundation and then moves on to Gap Analysis, Scenario Planning, Implementation Planner and Verification Manager tools. Each feature has been developed and geared to help BEE professionals improve the way in which they manage their BEE scorecard.
The software includes the following features:
- Automatic consolidation of subsidiary scorecards
- Unlimited users
- No installation costs
- International data back-up
- Accurate calculations
- Configurable environment
- User friendly interface
- Telephonic or email help-desk and troubleshooting
- On-site quarterly data reviews
- Generic and Sector Charter scoring
- Downloadable PDF and Excel reports
- Gap analysis
- Scenario planning
- Project management
- Detailed and summary input options
- EEA2 demographics table
- Target calculation
- Embedded technicalities of BEE
- Automatic Preferential Procurement calculation
- Vast supplier scorecard database
- Multiple industry body interfaces
- Free company branding
- Simple data-upload function
- User statistics
Knowledge Management Services
Critical questions for any organisation:
- How can I abridge the way in which employees share and record knowledge?
- How can I transfigure an individual’s organisational memory into processes and tools that the entire workforce can use?
- What BEE knowledge is at risk?
- What effect will it have on the business if left uncorrected?
- What actions can be put in place to retain it?
Implementation of Knowledge Management is rooted in our deep insight and understanding of SANAS, the dti, the BEE Commission and other transformation related organisations in managing the process. Trevor Tshabangu, a SANAS accredited technical assessor uses his expertise in making sure that knowledge management processes in the business are maintained if not improved.