Free BEE Tools
Project your future talent needs today
Are you are looking to secure the sustainability of resources and capabilities in your organisation? We assist with succession planning or competitor analysis to help you map out your current talent pool and help you design and implement an effective talent management and placement strategy.
We make use of Talent Mapping in every service we offer, except for contingency recruitment. It forms the foundation of evidence-based processes required for board/trusteeship placement, transaction partnering, exclusive retained and non-retained executive search, as well as succession planning. We are therefore experienced at adapting the standard concept of a Talent Mapping due to our client engagement model and application of the search and select methodology.
Our Talent Mapping stand-alone services comprise of several phases that you can select from individually, depending on the depth of information required and the allocated budget.
The mapping service is highly customisable and phases are created based upon the context for which it is required. The same structural principles as above, however, are applied uniquely in this offering.
Talent Mapping Phases
- Phase 1 – Talent Mapping
- Phase 2 – Mapping and Candidate Pool Identification
- Phase 3 – Mapping and Candidate Qualified
- Phase 4 – Mapping and Candidate Placement
The right talent for your transformation needs won’t always fit the same description. It is for this reason that we offer you a variety of Talent Mapping solutions:
- Board/trusteeship identification and placement
- Succession planning
- Expansion/project planning
Talent Mapping Is Best When You Are…
- Doing talent research; identify BEE talent in the industry
- Looking for the right BEE transaction partner
- Doing salary benchmarking, employer value proposition testing or retention scheme structures
- Competitor analysis and mapping
- There is insufficient internal recruitment capability/capacity,
- A 3rd party recruitment vendors is not accessible
- Strict confidentiality is required
In a skills-shortage market where the attrition rate of top transformation talent is high due to demand, as well as the usual attrition factors, clients are unable to build the required succession pipeline from within their organisations. Budgetary constraints limit a continuous spend on talent acquisition fees, but the internal recruitment function is operating at maximum capacity and capability. In some instances, the information required from the market is not related to talent identification or acquisition, but about information relating to a sector, job grade and function for comparative or benchmarking purposes, research with high once-off costs or monthly subscriptions.