Free BEE Tools
You Will Get Access
- Gain knowledge and exposure to new market opportunities by attending quarterly networking breakfasts
- Get access to converse with business experts
- Get access to the WikiBEEpedia – an online system that brings the world of transformation to your doorstep
- Get access to the latest news and stay on top of developments in transformation and legislation and how it will impact on your businesses, all at no extra cost
When you partner with Transcend, you become part of a transformation community from which you can learn.
Support for Larger Enterprises
Our technical ongoing support has been developed to support your internal team.
Through monthly BEE committee meetings, the following BEE support services are offered by Transcend.
- Updates on recent legislative developments
- Best practice inputs and benchmarking
- Information or training session on the targets and measurement criteria of each component of the BEE scorecard to EXCO / senior management / suppliers / buyers / procurement managers
- Input in meetings for empowerment-related issues to EXCO / senior management / procurement forum
- Recording and reporting on all empowerment-related issues on the BEE scorecard
- Scheduled BEE scorecard optimisation on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Facilitation of sessions to draft a documented BEE strategy / Preferential Procurement strategy
- Communicating empowerment-related issues to employees, suppliers, buyers, etc., including supplier training on BEE, the scorecard,
- Assisting with changes in the BEE strategy / preferential procurement strategy and action plans
- Input in meetings for empowerment-related issues to EXCO / senior management / diversity committee / transformation committee / training committee
- To assist in the discussion around; recording of and reporting on all employment equity and skills development plans
- Updating employment equity and skills development submissions on an annual basis
- Assisting with changes in the employment equity and skills development strategies and action plans; and
- Telephonic and e-mail support
Support for Smaller Enterprises
A proactive approach to BEE enables QSEs to capitalise on the changes, grow their business and gain access to markets.
Are you a Qualifying Small Enterprise (QSE – annual turnover between R10 million to R50 million) or a smaller generic enterprise? Are you grappling with managing transformation and keeping abreast of changing legislation and how they impact your company?
Our small business support offering takes the sting out of BEE. We provide an integrated management solution for QSEs. This unique offering is designed to assist your company proactively manage BEE and all related legislation. These include such the Employment Equity Act, the Skills Development Act and the Skills Development Levy Act. Systems and policies are implemented to ensure that your company focuses on its growth whilst realising its transformation goals and objectives.
Our ‘Big Brother’ solution takes away the hassle of monitoring and managing this process when you have inadequate capacity. We will hold your hand every step, making this an empowerment journey more than a scorecard journey.
- Current state analysis
- Strategy development, implementation and monitoring
- Assistance with annual Employment Equity and Skills Development submissions
- Monthly progress meetings
- Verification preparation