Workplace Skills Plan (WSP/ATR) Submission
Deadline: 30 April 2020
Let Transcend assist your planning submitting
With the submission date fast approaching we can assist you at every stage of the journey.
The Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) outlines the existing skills shortage in a company and describes the steps a company will take to address the shortage. The Annual Training Report (ATR) documents the progress made in implementing the previous year’s WSP.
Companies are required to submit their annual WSP and ATR to meet the requirements of the Skills Development and recognise Skills Development points on their BEE scorecard. Skills Development is a priority element on the BEE scorecard.
HOW TO SUBMIT WSP AND ATR?
- What to submit? Your WSP and ATR documents
- When to submit? Before 30 April 2020
- Which companies should submit? All companies registered and liable to pay a Skills Development Levy to SARS.
- Why should I submit? To meet reporting requirements of the Skills Development Act and to enable recognition of the Skills Development points on the BEE scorecard.
WE CAN HELP YOU:
- Identify existing skills, as well as skills gaps
- Identify the existing skills within your organisation
- Identify priority, scarce and critical skills through a skills audit
- Identify skills gaps to be addressed
- Develop a plan to address these gaps
- Strategise a plan of action to address skill gaps
- Compile the required documents
- Compile the above into your WSP
- Document the ATR against the company’s prior WSP
- Prepare for submission
- We will ensure that you are registered with the correct SETA as per your sector and services
- Facilitate inter-SETA transfers if you have been registered incorrectly
- Act as the Skills Development Facilitator
- Submit and Report
- We can assist you with submitting your WSP and ATR (including SETA registrations)
- Report as per BEE requirement to ensure your Skills Development points can be recognised
- Assist in the application of SETA grants
Speak to a consultant about your WSP and ATR submissions.
© Copyright 2020. Transcend Group. All Rights Reserved.