Transcend Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
How we can support you in this time:
Transcend business continuity
Transcend has implemented a number of protocols to ensure that we can continue to provide quality service to our clients. We remain committed to the uninterrupted provision of all services and have implemented a number of digital remote solutions set out more fully below.
Transformation and your business continuity – how we can support you
As your company deals with the immediate effects of business continuity and risk mitigation, Transcend can help you consider the impact on your current transformation initiatives – both over the next four months and post the virus.
Transcend can assist you digitally and remotely
To assist and support our clients through these trying times we are to provide a full-service solution including:
– Consulting and strategy responses and executive training on online platforms including Zoom, Teams, Skype for business and Webex
– All of our consultants have cell phones and are still 100% contactable during working hours
– Transcend has analysed the scorecard to investigate ways that you can contribute to the most vulnerable during this time of need as well as ensure business and BEE continuity for your entity
– All of our training is now available on digital training platforms and/or e-learning platforms – more details to follow
– Our learnerships are now moving to digital platforms as well as self-study modules for the interim
– Within the next month, we will be uploading online Masterclasses for each the scorecard pillars
– Transcend has walked the journey of transformation with you. Now is the time to preserve and leverage your investments in transformation and do our part to help rebuild our country.
CORONAVIRUS IMPACT ON TRANSFORMATION WITH DR ROBIN WOOLLEY
Dr Robin Woolley, a founder of Transcend, will be running a free webinar, which will prepare you to develop a relevant appropriate action plan to the business transformation challenges both now and post the recovery.
DATE: 26 March 2020
TIME: 9:00 – 10:00am SAST