Free BEE Tools
BEE Champions Course – Durban – 8 August 2018
TRANSCEND BEE TRAINING
“EMBARK ON YOUR BEE JOURNEY TO…UNDERSTANDING BEE, PLANNING BEE AND IMPLEMENTING BEE”
Cost per delegate: R3 450.00 (excl. VAT)
Transcend’s leading BEE training course is the best choice for you if you want to get transformation right. This practical and interactive course will equip you with deeper insight into the Revised Codes of Good Practice (RCoGP) as set our by the dti in October 2013 in order to improve your scorecard level and increase your revenue.
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF
You want to know what qualifies and what doesn’t on your BEE Scorecard and what documentation is needed in order to be prepared for verification.
You want to improve your organisation’s BEE scorecard level with the knowledge and skills to do so in a way that is sustainable and long-term.
You’re responsible for BEE in your organisation and you are looking to expand your understanding of how the Revised Codes will affect you, i.e.
- MDs, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs
- Human Resource Professionals
- Preferential Procurement Professionals
- Any individual who has been appointed as the BEE Champion to take care of the BEE scorecard
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
This interactive one day course is broken down to allow for adequate time in the rich course material as well as provide space for class engagement to drive the true value of the course by making the learnings applicable in each of the delegates context as they engage.
- SESSION 1 – The first session of the course will provide you with a practical foundation of transformation in South Africa with an introduction to BEE upon which lectures will apply legislative and best practice principles.
- SESSION 2 – The second session will give you an understanding of the legal context of Black Economic Empowerment (BEE) as we begin to unpack the scorecard pillars.
- SESSION 3 – The third session continues where the second left off with emphasis on where the interests of the group leads the discussion.
THE COURSE CONTENT
- The macro-economic context of BEE in South Africa (the Why? of empowerment);
- The amended Codes of Good Practice and proposed changes in Skills Development and the YES initiative;
- NEW: How to implement the YES initiative;
- A technical understanding of each of the pillars of the BEE scorecard;
- Planning the implementation of BEE in the organisation;
- Enterprise Development, Supplier Development and Preferential Procurement best practice;
- Management Control – Employment Equity within the context of BEE;
- Skills Development interpretations, learnerships, definitions of disabled individuals; and how to maximize the human capital pillar of the scorecard;
- Building the capacity to update the company’s BEE position on an on-going basis; and
- Developing an organisation strategy that makes business sense.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
- A ring bound file with course notes;
- An interactive and engaging classroom setting for maximum sharing and benefit;
- Personal Q&As to address your specific BEE challenge with best practice in mind;
- A three-month demo version of a BEE scorecard calculator; and
- Refreshments including light meals and snacks each day.
If you require additional information, please contact us…