Free BEE Tools
Finance for BEE Champions Course – 20 February 2020
- Date: 20 February 2020
- Time: 8:00 am until 13:00 pm
- Location: Johannesburg – venue TBC
- Cost: R 1,950.00 per delegate (excl. VAT)
(limited seats available and right of admission reserved)
For more information contact us.
The BEE legislation is complex and at times difficult to interpret. Over and above the complexities around the legislation, the BEE champions are expected to have a strong financial competency in order to:
- Develop a BEE strategy that makes business and financial sense,
- Develop and monitor the targets for BEE
- Implement and manage the audit of the BEE strategy
The champion must have a robust financial vocabulary as well as the ability to interpret and apply numbers.
Our Finance for BEE Champions course has been designed to give you the basic financial competencies to empower you to develop, implement and audit your companies BEE strategy that aligns to the business goals.
You will gain an understanding, as well as a practical application, of the following:
- A basic understanding of accounting fundamentals
- An understanding of the Annual Financial Statements and Management accounts;
- Financial terms such as revenue, turnover, gross profit, net profit; indicative profit, etc.
- Calculation of (Total Measured Procurement Spend (“TMPS”), including the relevant exclusions;
- The Budget review
- BEE target setting.
Transcend’s trainers comprise of three qualified Chartered Accountants that have a deep understanding and expertise in the BEE legislation and business strategy and can marry it with the required financial understanding to make your BEE journey a success.