BEE OWNERSHIP WEBINAR
BEE OWNERSHIP FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESSES
Given the overwhelming response we received when we first ran this webinar on 24 April 2020, we have decided to rerun our free webinar on BEE Ownership for small and medium-sized businesses. Book your seat now.
Friday, 29 May 2020 | 9:30 – 11:00 SAST | Cost: Free
Time left until webinar starts:
Join the conversation
We understand that right now your energy and focus is on surviving and protecting your business and its employees. At the same time it remains important to consider how to structure your business to remain competitive and grow in a post-lockdown South Africa. A strong BEE scorecard will be important and this might include Black ownership in your business.
This free webinar will set out Transcend Capital’s simplified and cost-effective BEE ownership options for small and medium-sized businesses.
Date: Friday, 29 May 2020
Time: 9:30 – 11:00 SAST (RSVP: Before 12 pm, 28 May 2020)
Host: Werner Mennen
- guide you through the complexities of the available BEE Ownership options;
- simplify the most important parts of doing a BEE ownership transaction;
- show you examples of how we have helped clients structure transactions optimally.
- Employee share ownership plans and broad-based trusts (educational or charitable);
- Black operational partners and/or investment companies; and
- non ownership alternatives such as selling a property or a division to a Black investor.
If you’re a business owner or financial director that has delayed implementing a BEE Ownership transaction because of the perceived cost or complexity, then we want to help you gain a deeper insight into the South African BEE landscape and the transaction structures and funding options available to increase your BEE Ownership score.
We do not foresee the coronavirus pandemic resulting in the suspension of BEE and have advised our clients to re-assess and update their existing BEE initiatives. Now might be a good time to get to grips with the BEE Ownership options that are available to your business even if you don’t intend to implement until your business stabilizes.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Meet the host
Director – Transcend Capital
BSc, LLB, MBA (UCT)