Download our Johannesburg Course Brochure (PDF)
Free BEE Tools
BEE Champions Course – Johannesburg
Show Course Schedule - Johannesburg
This Course Is For You If
You want to know what qualifies and what doesn’t on your BEE Scorecard and what documentation is needed in order to be prepared for verification.
You want to improve your organisations BEE scorecard level with the knowledge and skills to do so in a way that is sustainable and long-term.
You’re the person responsible for BEE in your organisation and you are looking to expand your understanding of how the new codes will affect you. i.e.
- MDs, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs
- Human Resource Professionals
- Preferential procurement Professionals
- Any individual who has been appointed as the BEE Champion to take care of the BEE scorecard
SETA Accreditation is received on this BEE course
Competencies developed through attending this course:
- Compliance to legislation and BEE codes – compiling the BEE tracking scorecard
- Manage key transformation projects and coordinate others, managing risks and opportunities associated with transformational change and business process reengineering, taking all steps to mitigate/exploit these to ensure that the transformation programme is successfully delivered
- Proper document management of all the Business unit transformation activities and collation of plans
- Communicate, co-ordinate and monitor progress and activities in preferential procurement
- Support, monitor and improve the BEE compliance of all pillars
- Reviewing and assisting in the procurement strategy
- Ensure that the scorecard is reported in terms of the relevant standards and codes of good practice
- Ensure that projects are scheduled to meet expectations of all stakeholders
- Ensure that transformation practices, standards, procedures and methods are reviewed, updated and applied
- Deal with transformation queries from the Business units/Divisions
- Enforce the compliance effectiveness of the business units and pillar champions
R11 950.00 (excl. VAT).
For group bookings, a discount may apply. All our training is available as in-house training and can be presented to your EXCO, human resource team, suppliers, and procurement team etc. cater to your specific business needs. This investment includes comprehensive delegate file, the FastFind Codes tool, handouts, templates, refreshments and lunch.
Wanda Moraka, is a full-time Learning and Development Manager and Transformation Facilitator at Transcend Corporate Advisors and a member of the Executive team with over 5 years’ experience in transformation.
Companies that have benefited from our training:
BHP Billiton; Jet Demolition; Department of Agriculture; Telkom; Alexander Forbes; Anglo; Imperial Group; Barloworld; BMW; Grindrod; De Beers; Discovery; Liberty Life; Mutual & Federal; Nedbank; Old Mutual; Parmalat; First National Bank; Group 5; SASOL; Murray and Roberts; IDC;
Summarised Course Outline
This interactive three day course is broken down to allow for adequate time in the rich course material as well as provide space for class engagement to drive the true value of the course by making the learnings applicable in a way that is relevant to each delegate.
- Assist in defining and compiling of ESD strategies and associated implementation plans
- Execution of ESD programmes activities, including monitoring and evaluating of performance;
- Developing key insights on leading best practice to support decision making and share with the ESD team
- Develop and document a revised Preferential Procurement (PP) framework.
- Communicate, coordinate and monitor progress and activities in preferential procurement to all relevant stakeholders
- How to partner with the procurement teams in the business units, providing a source of knowledge and expertise to them in preferential procurement,
- How to Support, monitor and improve the BEE compliance of all the companies suppliers as required
- Develop and implement a communication plan with suppliers
- The day starts with best practice in Socio-Economic development, Management Control (inclusive of old codes Employment Equity), and Skills development which incorporates:
- Understanding best practice in forming, managing and implementing employment equity within the work-place
- Developing effective work-place skills plans and human capital talent plans that maximize the skills pillar against the amended Codes.
- Best practice in managing skills development of non-employees including learnerships and scholarships
In-House BEE Training
All of Transcend’s public training can be customised and presented in-house. Should you have a requirement to empower and equip your transformation team we can be of assistance.