Download our Cape Town Course Brochure (PDF)
Free BEE Tools
BEE Champions Course – Durban and Cape Town
Show Course Schedule - Durban and Cape Town
This Course Is For You If
You want to improve your organisations BEE scorecard level with the knowledge and skills to do so in a way that is sustainable and long-term.
You’re the person responsible for BEE in your organisation and you are looking to expand your understanding of how the new codes will affect you. i.e.
- MDs, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs
- Human Resource Professionals
- Preferential procurement Professionals
- Any individual who has been appointed as the BEE Champion to take care of the BEE scorecard
Competencies developed through attending this course:
- Compliance to legislation and BEE codes – compiling the BEE tracking scorecard
- Manage key transformation projects and coordinate others, managing risks and opportunities associated with transformational change and business process reengineering, taking all steps to mitigate/exploit these to ensure that the transformation programme is successfully delivered
- Proper document management of all the Business unit transformation activities and collation of plans
- Communicate, co-ordinate and monitor progress and activities in preferential procurement
- Support, monitor and improve the BEE compliance of all pillars
- Reviewing and assisting in the procurement strategy
- Ensure that the scorecard is reported in terms of the relevant standards and codes of good practice
- Ensure that projects are scheduled to meet expectations of all stakeholders
- Ensure that transformation practices, standards, procedures and methods are reviewed, updated and applied
- Deal with transformation queries from the Business units/Divisions
- Enforce the compliance effectiveness of the business units and pillar champions
For group bookings, a discount may apply. All our training is available as in-house training and can be presented to your EXCO, human resource team, suppliers, and procurement team etc. cater to your specific business needs. This investment includes comprehensive delegate file, the FastFind Codes tool, handouts, templates, refreshments and lunch.
Wanda Moraka, is a full-time Learning and Development Manager and Transformation Facilitator at Transcend Corporate Advisors and a member of the Executive team with over 5 years’ experience in transformation.