Brochure - Cape Town Champs Course (PDF)
Brochure - Durban Champs Course (PDF)
Free BEE Tools
BEE Champions Course
NOTICE: Our training is now available online!
Due to the coronavirus and lockdown in South Africa, all of our training is now available on digital training platforms and/or e-learning platforms.
We are monitoring the situation and will adapt to ensure that we deliver our leading BEE Training to you with the highest quality.
Please see the course listings for more information about how the course will be delivered or contact us for support.
Upcoming BEE Champions Courses
About This Course
Transcend’s premier BEE training programme is the best choice for you if you want to get transformation right. This practical, immersive and interactive course will equip you with deeper insight into the revised codes of good practice (RCoGP) as set out by The Department of Trade and Industry (dti) in October 2013 in order to improve your scorecard level and increase revenue.
The course content includes:
- Implementing BEE post Covid-19 lockdown
- Question and answer session based on frequently asked questions around implementing BEE post Covid-19;
- The most recent gazetted changes to the BEE codes effective 1 December 2019, including changes to Skills Development, Procurement, Enterprise Development and important clarification on definitions such as “absorption”;
- Clarification on YES4Youth implementation, successfully implementing the YES4Youth programme and possible challenges;
- A technical understanding of each of the pillars of the BEE scorecard;
- Best practice on each of the pillars taking in to consideration the context of Covid-19;
- Enterprise Development, Supplier Development, and Preferential Procurement best practice;
- Management Control – Employment Equity within the context of BEE;
- Skills Development
- definitions of disabled individuals; and
- how to maximize the human capital pillar of the scorecard.
- Ownership – high-level review of the Ownership scorecard;
- Building the capacity to update the company’s BEE position on an on-going basis; and
- Developing and implementing an organisation’s BEE strategy in a way that makes business sense.
Other Training Options
1 Day Training Sessions:
The revised Codes of Good Practice are designed in a manner where there are synergies within the different pillars. It is advisable that the BEE champion understand this interplay and attend the full 3-day sessions. However, we respect that owing to various reasons one might be interested in attending one day specialized focus sessions.
- Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) at R3 450.00 (excl. VAT)
- SABPP and Services SETA Accreditation
- SABPP: You as a SABPP member will earn 6 CPD points.
- SETA: Analyse compliance to legal requirements and recommend corrective actions.
- NQF level 5
- Credits 4
- Accreditation No: 4143
Learners who complete the POE and are assessed as Competent will receive a Certificate of competence from the Services SETA. CPD POINTS:
- 6 CPD points (SABPP)
- You need to clarify points earned with other professional bodies
Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) 1 day course Management Control and Skills Development 1 day course
In-House BEE Training
All of Transcend’s public training can be customised and presented in-house. Should you have a requirement to empower and equip your transformation team we can be of assistance.