Download our Johannesburg Course Brochure (PDF)
Download our Cape Town Course Brochure (PDF)
Free BEE Tools
BEE Champions Course
About This Course
Transcend’s premier BEE training programme is the best choice for you if you want to get transformation right. This practical, immersive and interactive 3-day course will equip you with deeper insight into the revised codes of good practice (RCoGP) as set out by The Department of Trade and Industry (dti) in October 2013 in order to improve your scorecard level and increase revenue.
The BEE Champions Course aims to equip attendees with the tools to:
- Understand the transformation narrative in South Africa
- Understand the revised codes including latest interpretive stances
- Develop a current-state scorecard under the revised codes
- Manage the development of a BEE plan
- Sustainably improve the level of your BEE Scorecard
The course includes:
- An excursion into a local township for practical learning
- An interactive and engaging classroom setting for maximum sharing and benefit
- Personal Q&A’s to address your specific BEE challenge with ‘best-practice’ in mind
- Refreshments include; light meals and snacks every day
Book Your Seat
Other Training Options
1 Day Training Sessions:
The revised Codes of Good Practice are designed in a manner where there are synergies within the different pillars. It is advisable that the BEE champion understand this interplay and attend the full 3-day sessions. However, we respect that owing to various reasons one might be interested in attending one day specialized focus sessions.
- Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) at R3 450.00 (excl. VAT)
- SABPP and Services SETA Accreditation
- SABPP: You as a SABPP member will earn 6 CPD points.
- SETA: Analyse compliance to legal requirements and recommend corrective actions.
- NQF level 5
- Credits 4
- Accreditation No: 4143
Learners who complete the POE and are assessed as Competent will receive a Certificate of competence from the Services SETA. CPD POINTS:
- 6 CPD points (SABPP)
- You need to clarify points earned with other professional bodies
Enterprise and Supplier Development (ESD) 1 day course Management Control and Skills Development 1 day course
In-House BEE Training
All of Transcend’s public training can be customised and presented in-house. Should you have a requirement to empower and equip your transformation team we can be of assistance.