Free BEE Tools
We Help Select Strategic BEE Partners
We use our extensive database of Black investors to identify suitable BEE partners that meet your needs
South Africa is entering a new phase in transforming the ownership of companies. Businesses are realising that to be relevant in South Africa today they need to have value-adding Black shareholders. The following factors drive this realisation:
- Preferential procurement points being weighted towards procuring from companies that are 51% Black-owned
- The procurement policies of state-owned enterprises
- Skilled and experienced Black investors stepping up to the challenges and opportunities.
- Increasingly companies are looking for BEE partners with real business experience to help them be more relevant in South Africa and drive transformation while maintaining existing markets and growing new markets.
Increasingly, companies are looking for partners with real business experience to help them be more relevant in South Africa through:
- business development in maintaining existing market and growing new markets
- driving transformation in the business starting with the senior leadership
As part of our turnkey implementation, we help you:
- Identify your BEE requirements as well as the optimal BEE ownership composition
- Identify proposed transaction structures and arrive at an optimal ownership solution
- By leveraging our extensive network we identify, help select and engage with strategic partners who are a good match for your business
- Investigate strategic investor competence and capacity
- Perform top-level differentiation and ultimately create a shortlist based on expected value-add as well as scorecard impact in line with your needs
- Assess partner risk through anti-bribery and corruption risk assessment
- Help raise finance for the transaction from the Industrial Development Corporation, the Public Investment Corporation or other third-party lenders.
- Enter into negotiations with your preferred partner(s) and manage the implementation of your transaction to closing, and
- Raise IDC, PIC or third-party finance