Free BEE Tools
Financial, legal and BEE Ownership solutions for small and mid-sized businesses dealing with the coronavirus crisis
As a business owner you must be concerned about how best to respond to the economic fall-out from the COVID-19 pandemic. The decisions you take now in the midst of this crisis, can and will have a lasting impact on your business’ sustainability.
After fielding a number of calls from existing smaller and midsized clients, the team at Transcend has thought deeply about how we can be a part of the solution to help South African businesses navigate the coronavirus storm. To this end, we have mobilised our last 12 years of finance, legal and business experience and our recently launched entrepreneurial business solutions department to help you implement the right decisions.
Financial, legal and BEE sustainability solutions
We can assist you to weather the storm by:
- considering the adoption of a business turnaround strategy or a restructure to address cashflow and operational needs;
- understanding government’s relief funding measures and how to access them (eg. Unemployment Insurance Fund, Department of Small Business Development and Small Enterprise Finance Agency);
- preparing business and cashflow plans and assisting you in applying for business relief measures;
- considering whether your key contracts include force majeure provisions which are wide enough to apply to the lockdown, or whether any material adverse change provisions have been triggered; and
- renegotiating and amending existing agreements, particularly contractual time limits required for fulfilment of obligations.
How to use the lockdown to strategically plan and implement access to potential opportunities to cashflow relief and competitiveness: BEE ownership
While Transcend will continue to serve its multinational and listed clients, we have more recently taken our learnings from assisting large businesses to develop more cost-effective and pragmatic solutions specifically for small and mid-sized businesses.
The lockdown may be a good time for you to think through the practicalities of implementing a BEE ownership transaction and/or strategic BEE initiative. If the implementation of a BEE ownership transaction is something that you’ve been putting off for some time, perhaps now is the right time to do think through your options. Transcend has significant and relevant experience in providing robust and sustainable BEE Ownership solutions to South African companies across numerous sectors.
We would welcome the opportunity to help you craft a smart, sustainable transaction that makes business sense and allows you to emerge from the pandemic, in a better position to compete, having put a BEE Ownership structure in place.
We are able to offer discounts and extended payment terms for selected qualifying businesses to help you preserve cashflow during this trying time.
We’re fully operational and all our professionals are working remotely.
Help us get in touch with you
Complete the form and one of our professionals will get in touch with you to discuss how we can assist your business deal with the coronavirus crisis.