With the BEE audit process constantly evolving and verification agents under tight scrutiny, it’s increasingly imperative you are well prepared for your audit.
Transcend’s pre-audit offering assists you to efficiently obtain a certificate that is reflective our your BEE plan, through:
- Establishing a timeline for the audit with allocated tasks and responsibilities
- Testing the eligibility of your BEE projects and exploring if there is any activity that is eligible but not currently brought into the audit process. A lack of understanding with regards to interpretation and audit requirements can have a crippling effect on your BEE level
- Examining the nature of the BEE projects to confirm they embrace the spirit of the codes, and the correct supporting evidence is in place to support this eligibility
- Modelling and projecting your expected level, based on your claim so that you can have a baseline with which to enter your audit
- Capturing and submitting accurate BEE data to your verification agency for sampling
- Compiling an audit file which contains all supporting documents for the sample selected by the verification agent and on-site verification support on the day of audit
On 30 May 2019, changes to the codes were gazetted which could significantly impact your BEE planning. The changes only take effect on 1 December 2019, but we would also model the impact of these changes on your current data and produce a set of recommendations on how to embrace these changes for your coming year.
This service provides the comfort of knowing that claims for all elements of the scorecard can be substantiated and adequately supported in order to achieve the desired B-BBEE level and we will tailor make this package based on your company’s need.
© Copyright 2019. Transcend Corporate Advisors. All Rights Reserved.