Master Course in BBBEE Strategy
|Go beyond compliance, keep at the cutting edge of empowerment and develop a BEE Strategy that makes business sense...|
register online at the bottom of this page...or email email@example.com for more information.
Do you need to keep at the cutting edge of empowerment?
Do you want to go beyond compliance?
Too often the company becomes effective at managing and improving its BEE scorecard, but…
• is not making sufficient progress in sustainable transformation at a grass roots level.
• Has not created sufficient alignment to the company strategy and hence is not maximizing its return from its transformation investments
Transcend have developed the premier transformation course, that will equip your BEE Champion with the tools to design a sustainable transformation strategy, and the methods to implement the change processes to hardwire empowerment into the company’s processes.
Outcomes from this course:
The Company’s transformation champion will be comprehensively up-skilled in their role as a transformation champion.
• Create strategic alignment of transformation and company growth.
• Being able to manage the process structure and systems of transformational change
• Exposure to case studies and best practice in the area of transformation.
• Developing effective internal and external stakeholder management processes that create stakeholder buy-in.
The course is partially hosted at the sight of our constitutional hill, within the old prison and uses this environment as an immersion experience to re-enforce the learning process.
Get Updated on the Draft BEE Act Amendments and the 2012 targets
The Transcend Transformation Master Course has three main components:
Current Socio - Politiclal and Legislative Context:
Global lessons of Transformation
Implications of updated PPPFA
Latest Interpretive issues
The role of leaders in Transformation
Managing the change process
Building a Transformation narrative
Tools to Communicate Transformation
Hardwiring Transformation into the DNA of your company
Aligning Transformation to support the Company Strategy:
Structures and Systems need to support Transformation
Best Practice in building a Transformation Strategy
Talent Attraction and Retention
Models of Enterprise Development
Our expert panel Includes:
• Dr Robin Woolley - Director - Transcend Corporate Advisors
• Prof Margie Sutherland - Professor GIBS (Gordon Institute of Business Science)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• The company BEE Champion
• Human Resource Professionals
• Preferential procurement Professionals
• MDs, CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs
• Any individual who has been appointed as the BEE Champion to take care of the BBBEE scorecard
The Company’s champion will be comprehensively up-skilled in their role as a transformation champion.
• Being able to manage the process structure and systems that will allow you to manage and improve your BEE Scorecard.
• Exposure to case studies of best practice in the area of transformation.
• Developing effective internal and external stakeholder communication processes that create stakeholder buy-in.
INCLUDED IN THE FEE:
• Transcend B-BBEE Toolkit valued at over R7950 on CD
• FastFind BBBEE electronic Codes tool
• Over 400 resources to assist you in driving transformation including: training materials, templates, newsletters, video clips etc.
• Tuition by subject matter experts
• Comprehensive delegate file
• Course attendance certificate
• Refreshments and lunch.
Companies that have benefited from our training...
BHP Billiton; ABSA; Jet Demolition; Department of Agriculture; Telkom; Alexander Forbes; Anglo; Imperial Group; Barloworld; BMW; Grindrod; De Beers; Discovery; Liberty Life; Mutual & Federal; Nedbank; Old Mutual; Parmalat; Standard Bank; First National Bank; Group Five; SASOL; Murray and Roberts; IDC; NEF; Xstrata; Mvelaphanda; Siyanda Coal; Sun International; Woolworths
Please click the links below for more details (venue, price, times etc).
Latest News and Commentary
Latest BEE News
04.12.13 iLearn talks new BBBEE codes - ITWeb
We regularly present
tors and strategists
on our BEE training.